New! Oat Milk by Milk Lab is a brand new flavour, released August
NUTRITION INFORMATION Servings per package: 4
Serving Size: 250mL (1 cup)
Average Quantity per 250mL % DI* per serve Average Quantity per 100mL ENERGY 620kJ 7% 248kJ 148Cal 59Cal PROTEIN 1.5g 3% 0.6g FAT, Total 7.0g 10% 2.7g -Saturated 0.9g 4% 0.4g CARBOHYDRATES, Total 18.0g 6% 7.0g -Sugars 6.3g 7% 2.5g SODIUM 137mg 6% 55mg *Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may by higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
** RDI Recommended Daily Intake.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJ Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.