Plain Flour [Kilo: 2kg ]
or 4 payments of $0.80 with Info
Bunbury Store: In Stock
Want to Pick Up from the Treendale Store? Please allow 1 extra business day for stock transfer.
- Millers Plain Flour is milled from a carefully selected blend of West Australian Premium White and Soft wheats to achieve a medium strength flour, which displays good elasticity and minimum shrinkage.
- 2 kg bags
- 15 kg bags
- 25 kg bags - Pre order in only for initial buy (then we will permamently stock it for you!)
- 350g Millers Plain flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (Optional)
STEP 1 – Mix together the flour, baking powder, white sugar and salt.
STEP 2 – In another bowl combine milk, eggs, oil and vanilla. Mix until combined. If you need to, add more milk until the batter reaches desired consistency.
STEP 3 – Mix together until the batter is smooth.
STEP 4 – Heat the fry pan for cooking.
STEP 5 – Flip your pancakes when they are slightly bubbled on the surface and golden-brown underneath. The ideal temp is a medium heat that is ready and up to temp, so that the pancake instantly sizzles when you place it in the fry pan, but not so hot that it burns.
STEP 6 – Continue to cook all of the batter, placing cooked pancakes on a covered plate when cooked.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJ Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.