6 Half Sphere Silicone Mould 70 mm
or 4 payments of $3.50 with Info
Bunbury Store: In Stock
Want to Pick Up from the Treendale Store? Please allow 1 extra business day for stock transfer.
- Approx 7 cm
SPHERE Chocolate Mould 70mm
1. Melt the chocolate as per the manufacture's instructions. Pour melted chocolate into the mould until line is filled. Lightly hit the bottom of the mould against a flat surface a few times to remove air bubbles from the chocolate.
2. Next place the flexible insert and the top of the mould into the cavity pressing them together until the chocolate completely fills the mould.
3. Turn the mould over and with your fingers, press lightly against the edges of the cavities. Place the mould in the fridge and allow the chocolate to harden and release itself from the mould (approximately 11 mins).
4. Remove the mould from the fridge and carefully remove the flexible insert from the chocolate. Now your chocolate is perfectly moulded.
5. Stick 2 hemisphere moulds together to create a sphere.
Raw Material: Silicone
- Fridge, Freezer to -40ºC
- Oven, Microwave safe to +230ºC
- Dishwasher safe
- FDA HACCP Approved
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJ Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.