Callebaut Chocolate White W2 -500g Bag
or 4 payments of $4.49 with Info
Bunbury Store: In Stock
Want to Pick Up from the Treendale Store? Please allow 1 extra business day for stock transfer.
- This Callebaut Belgian White Couverture with 28% cocoa solids is made with the finest cocoa beans sourced from around the world, natural vanilla and 100% pure cocoa butter.
- Recipe n° W2 is another one of Octaaf Callebaut®’s original recipes that has grown into many chefs’ preferred chocolate.
- Callebaut W2 white chocolate is as Belgian as can be, since it’s mainly made with milk from cows grazing on Belgian pastures and sugar from locally grown sugar beets.
- It has a delightful taste with pronounced milky, creamy, caramelly and vanilla notes that are in perfect balance.
- Callebaut W2 can be paired with a wide range of ingredients and flavours: from sour to bitter, from spices to herbs, and from fruits to beers.
- With its medium viscosity, this is a great all-round chocolate. Used in chocolate bars or hollow figures, it takes you by surprise with its lovely satin gloss and snappy texture.
- Note: Please note in the summer months the chocolate may melt a little when shipped. This will not affect the chocolate and will be fine once remelted.Click and Collect from our Bunbury store.
- Also available in 2.5 kg bags
- Can also order in 10 kg bags
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MJ Goods users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.